Thursday 15 July 2010

Across The Blogosphere...

I am fnding this not-got-the-internet-at-home situation ongoing and, as frustrating as it is, it seems to be making me more prolific (though I am aware I missed the favourite faces this week, I have It ready - i just have to 'freeze-frame' the shot)! With all that Danny Boyle and Coen's coverage, even Jo has written a review! So hopefully everything on here - especially the Jurassic Park Special Podcast - is appreciated by everyone!

But what about everyone elses blogs!

Univarn, so I see, has a 'final line' project that appears to analyse the final lines of actors, I guess before they died. This week is Clark Gable - one of my favourite actors - with a short interpretation of the meaning. It is strange to know that Marilyn Monroe's 'final line' was preceded Gable's ...

The Great White Dope brags about a hefty-haul of movies - some Woody Allen's I see - but also an Ed Wood Collection ... I have to admit, thats a difficult watch.

Finally... a non-Movie blog I am following ... from 'Gin and Gentility', a Christian is offended by the rats in Ratatouille not wearing undergarments...

Happy times!
Large Association of Movie Blogs

2 comments:

  1. I really think you need to upgrade your version of Windows....
    We may not be up to 11 yet, but I hear 7 is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that should be happening in september...

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2008-2015. All posts & reviews are property of www.simoncolumb.wordpress.com/Simon Columb and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.