Sunday 31 July 2011

A-Z #92: Hook

You can pick up hundreds of DVDs for a round-pound each - it doesn't matter. It's never about quantity, it's about quality. A-Z is my way of going through my collection, from A-Z, and understanding why I own the films ... or you can tell me why I should sell 'em

#92 - Hook 

Why did I buy it?

To complete my Spielberg collection. I remember I enjoyed it loads as a child but I haven't watched it since.
 
Why do I still own it?

Because I still haven't got round to watching it again. I bought it to rewatch it ... and I haven't watched it since I bought it. It would be a complete waste of money if I haven't even watched the film since I bought it ... but, having said that, there may be a reason I haven't rewatched it...
Large Association of Movie Blogs

1 comment:

  1. I also bought this and haven't watched it. I will do, eventually.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2008-2015. All posts & reviews are property of www.simoncolumb.wordpress.com/Simon Columb and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.